Wednesday, June 4, 2014

of movies and magic

I really love the idea of unexplained wonders. Especially when there's proof of it actually existing, like the pyramids, ancient artifacts, old bones. I mean, I love mermaids, mutants, the idea of ancient civilizations that are far greater than we are now; but it'd be cool to have something to back it up, y'know?

So as I was looking up some unexplained modern mysteries, I came upon this list and I think what creeps me out the most is that a lot of these photos look like they might have been taken before double exposure and definitely before photoshop. What on earth could have created that, other than actual ghosts? Don't tell me, I don't want to know. 

On a completely separate note, I just watched Maleficent today! It was kind of cheesy and kind of predictable but let's be honest--there is only so far you can stray from an original fairy tale before you butcher it. 

I won't say too much about it other than I thought Angelina Jolie was perfect. I don't usually watch movies with Angelina Jolie in them--not because I don't like her, but because writers make her characters extremely similar and, after a while, predictable--but I am so so so glad I watched this! It was absolutely adorable, the graphics and creature were beautiful, and the "plot twist" was as creative as it could get. It was lovely. 

And, since I am on the internet as of this minute, and I have just finished watching a movie, let me tell you about Catfish; a movie and tv series (documentary) about people who fall in love through the internet. It is really interesting to see what happens, what compels people to fall in love online (or lie to others online), and in a super modern perspective. Not to mention, Nev and Max seem to be so caring and it's so sweet!

So on that note, please enjoy these super cool related links!

Floral Wreath (explanation: You could choose any colour scheme of flowers or use buttons to create a mosaic. YOU COULD DO ANYTHING WITH THIS OMG)

No comments:

Post a Comment