Tuesday, June 17, 2014

improve me

I didn't do a Mismatched monday yesterday because I realized Mismatched mondays are now very similar to trending Thursdays. So, I'm still looking for something to write about on Mondays. My apologies!

On Sunday, a friend and I went to a festival in a neighboring town. It was an hour and a half drive away, and during this trip I stepped up my iPhone picture taking game--I have to catch up to Erika, after all! As an apology for my lack of Mismatched mondays, please accept these pictures.

















 
The gist of it is - I tried deep fried ice cream for the first time, there are a lot of mountains and pretty scenery where I live, we found a lonely crab, I had cotton candy on a stick for the first time (was not as tasty as I had originally anticipated), and I TOOK PRETTY GOOD INSTANT PICTURES.

No comments:

Post a Comment