Thursday, June 5, 2014

french baking

So a friend and I are going to attempt to make macarons tonight. This is something we've been dying (or at least I have!) to make for a while, and then last summer we tried to meet up to make something, but failed to before she left for university. So, now it's summer again, and we're determined to at least try.

We've never made macarons before, and I have no idea what kind of recipes are "good" recipes, so I just tried to find "easy" or tasty looking recipes.... forgive meeeee.

Chocolate macaron recipe
I WILL ALWAYS TRUST MARTHA STEWART
Ochikeron panda macarons
basic macaron recipe
orange macarons
smores macarons
chocolate gingerbread macarons
blackberry macarons
birthday cake macarons
nutmeg macarons with vanilla buttercream
lemon macarons
mint macarons
red velvet macarons
mint chocolate chip macarons

Alternatively, we may also make other goodies, so:

Snickerdoodle cupcakes

I think that's enough, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment