Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tasty Tuesdays - flan (custard pudding)

Who here watches or used to watch anime? Well here's one for you guys!



I was always very fascinated by japanese pudding. Not only does it jiggle, but it's in so much anime and is sometimes depicted as super cute characters. What does it taste like?? Make your own and find out!



On Youtube there is a channel called "Cooking with Dog" in which a Japanese woman makes food with her super cute and well-behaved dog. Here she shows that making flan is, apparently, really easy.

Now, I'm sure there are plenty of variations of flan or custard pudding. If you think about it, creme brûlée and flan are basically the same thing, so there is definitely many other recipes all over the internet. I just like this one the most because the flan that I wanted to make was the one from anime and I trust this Japanese woman to make a basic, traditional Japanese flan. Plus, it's super easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment